FOCUS AND AIM
The research activities in the wine sector and the management skills needed for the competitive development of wine companies require, now more than ever, an international approach.
The mission of the Journal is to provide an environment for academic researchers and business professionals around the world to work together in the fields of wine economics and policy in order to deal with the current and future issues of the wine sector.
Researchers & professionals together
- Economics: economic models for the study of the wine sector
- Policy: Public polices and rural development
- Marketing: strategic and operative issues
- Management and organisation: management styles and organisation approaches in
small, medium and large wine companies
- Information and communication technologies: wine B2B and B2C contexts
- Structure of the wine industry: company typologies, networks and clusters,
supply chain actors
- Innovation: process, product and organisation innovation trends in the
- Consumer behaviour: current knowledge and research tools
- Legislation: national regulations and international standards
Leisure, Recreation and Tourism Economics
Policy and Planning
Supply, Demand and Prices
Farming Systems and Management
Rural Industry and Enterprises
Marketing and Distribution
Communication and Mass Media
Tourism and Travel
Human Health and Hygiene (General)
Human Health and the Environment
Laws and Regulations
History and Biography
The Journal will be organized in five main sections:
IV. Short Communications and Discussion
V. Book Review
by the Editors of the Journal
Substantial overview or complete report on original research). This section focuses on in-depth discussion about methodological and theoretical aspects of wine economics and policy through scientific researches and case studies.
III. Invited contributions:
Entrepreneurs, top managers and other qualified public and private stakeholders are invited to supply their direct insight into the major issues of the wine industry in order to draft a helpful agenda for the researchers and the scientific community.
IV. Short Communications and Discussion:
This section aims at enhancing the service content of the journal, supplying up to date information on the dynamics of scientific debate and on the main trends in the wine market. The contents of this section include short reports, announcements of research and commentaries.
critical discussion of a book’s contents.
Phone: 055 27 55 783